By Robert C. Martin, Micah Martin
With the award-winning e-book Agile software program improvement: rules, styles, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped carry Agile ideas to tens of hundreds of thousands of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive consultant to agile equipment with this thoroughly up-to-date quantity from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C#.
This publication offers a sequence of case reports illustrating the basics of Agile improvement and Agile layout, and strikes speedy from UML types to genuine C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the fundamentals of the agile stream, whereas the later chapters express confirmed concepts in motion. The ebook contains many resource code examples which are additionally on hand for obtain from the authors’ internet site.
Readers will come clear of this publication understanding
* Agile rules, and the fourteen practices of utmost Programming
* Spiking, splitting, pace, and making plans iterations and releases
* Test-driven improvement, test-first layout, and recognition testing
* Refactoring with unit testing
* Pair programming
* Agile layout and layout smells
* The 5 sorts of UML diagrams and the way to exploit them effectively
* Object-oriented package deal layout and layout patterns
* how you can positioned it all jointly for a real-world project
Whether you're a C# programmer or a visible uncomplicated or Java programmer studying C#, a software program improvement supervisor, or a company analyst, Agile ideas, styles, and Practices in C# is the 1st ebook you have to learn to appreciate agile software program and the way it applies to programming within the .NET Framework.
Read or Download Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# PDF
Best .net books
* This special e-book deals readers necessary info from the cream of the crop-Microsoft MVPs-who are actually sharing undocumented hacks for the 1st time * filled with superlative recommendation on ASP, Microsoft's renowned expertise for websites, this ebook might help readers develop into extra efficient builders, locate recommendations to difficulties they idea unsolvable, and advance greater functions * in the course of their decades of operating with ASP.
Most sensible perform administration and improvement of visible Studio . internet 2005 purposes with this easy-to-use SCM instrument from Microsoft SCM basics and methods essentially defined Real-world SOA instance: a inn reservation method SourceSafe most sensible practices around the whole lifecycle a number of types, carrier packs and product updates.
Based on reader suggestions, we've integrated significant adjustments into the second one printing of MCTS Self-Paced education package (Exam 70-536): Microsoft . web Framework 2. zero program improvement starting place. asserting an all-new MCTS education package designed to assist maximize your functionality on examination 70-536, a middle examination for the recent Microsoft expertise expert Developer certifications.
LINQ is considered one of Microsoft's most enjoyable, robust new improvement applied sciences. crucial LINQ is the 1st LINQ ebook written by way of top participants of Microsoft's LINQ and C# groups. Writing for architects, builders, and improvement managers, those Microsoft insiders percentage their intimate realizing of LINQ, revealing new styles and most sensible practices for buying the main out of it.
- C# Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design (3rd Edition)
- Developing applications with Visual studio. NET
- Getting Started with .NET Gadgeteer: Learn to Use This .NET Micro Framework-Powered Platform (Make: Projects)
- ASP.NET AJAX Programmer's Reference: with ASP.NET 2.0 or ASP.NET 3.5
Additional resources for Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#
If necessary, they consult with the programmers who beat them to the check-in. Once their changes are integrated, they build the new system. They run every test in the system, including all currently running acceptance tests. If they broke anything that used to work, they fix it. Once all the tests run, they finish the check-in. So XP teams will build the system many times each day.  If the final result of a system is a CD-ROM, they cut the CD-ROM. If the final result of the system is an active Web site, they install that Web site, probably on a testing server.
Thus, the design of code that is written in this fashion tends to be much less coupled. The principles of object-oriented design (OOD) play a powerful role in helping you with this decoupling (see Section II). Collective Ownership A pair has the right to check out any module and improve it. No programmers are individually responsible for any one particular module or technology.  Everybody works on the middleware. Everybody works on the database. Nobody has more authority than anybody else over a module or a technology.
Thus, all agile team members are committed to producing only the highest quality code they can. They do not make messes and then tell themselves that they'll clean them up when they have more time. They clean any messes as they are made. 10. Simplicitythe art of maximizing the amount of work not doneis essential. Agile teams do not try to build the grand system in the sky. Rather, they always take the simplest path that is consistent with their goals. They don't put a lot of importance on anticipating tomorrow's problems; nor do they try to defend against all of them today.